Transform your imagination into live sound.
Recording your song without held can be a challenging undertaking. Teaming up with the right people can make all the difference in your comfort and ability to express your musical ideas. You need a structured, hassle-free environment managed by professionals to guide you. John Anderson Music Studio takes a practical approach to song recording that removes the ambiguity of the process and helps you with the creation of your song from start to finish.
Meet and Greet
- We get together at our studio and become acquainted.
- In gaging the readiness of your song, we recommend ideas in preparing your song for recording.
- We discuss your final objectives and costs.
- With your agreement, we schedule a recording date and you submit your deposit (50% of total project cost).
- We give you a recording preparation to-do list for you to work on.
- We welcome you back to the studio on your scheduled date to begin recording your song.
- The session begins with a warm up period to make it a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
- We track your song and in 3-5 business days provide you with a mixed and mastered copy when you make your final payment.
John Anderson Music Studio is in the central Texas city of Georgetown, conveniently located near our neighbors in Temple, Belton, Killeen, Cedar Park, Taylor, and Austin.
You you are looking for a great recording experience, please contact us.